Starting up our fourth week with our robot we decided since most of the robot had been already completed we decided to attach our windmill mechanism which we designed during our first week. The first thought we had was creating a linear slide so that the mechanism would slide in and out. The problem we faced was due the lack of space a proper linear slide mechanism could not be implemented. We then realized that like most times the simpler is usually the better one so we ended up attaching the windmill to the back of the robot.
After that we begun testing and creating design so that we could our own game elements.